Alpha One ETS's mission is to provide you with the best towing, recovery and transportation services to one of our top rated repair facilities if desired. Excellence is our commitment and the best of our customer service GUARANTEED. Please give us a call : 1(844)334-9800.
Committed to Care
We provide towing service for private and commercial accounts . Alpha One ETS also dedicates their time to contribute back to the community by educating the public and young adults at local events/schools in regards to what we do and how to prevent future tragic or fatal collisions which is very important to us.
Auto Body Repair Consumer Bill of Rights
A consumer is entitled to:
- 1. Select the auto body repair shop to repair auto body damage covered by the insurance company. An insurance company shall not require the repairs to be done at a specific auto body repair shop.
- 2. An itemized written estimate for auto body shop repairs and, upon completion of repairs, a detailed invoice. The estimate and the invoice must include all itemized list of parts and labor along with the total price for the work performed. The estimate and invoice must also identify all parts as new, used, aftermarket, reconditioned, or rebuilt.
- 3. Be informed about coverage for towing and storage services.
- 4. Be informed about the extent of coverage, if any, for a replacement rental vehicle while a damaged vehicle is being repaired.
- 5. Be informed of where to report suspected fraud or other complaints and concerns about auto body repairs.
- 6. Seek and obtain an independent repair estimate directly from a registered auto body repair shop for repair of a damaged vehicle, even when pursuing an insurance claim to repair of the vehicle.
COMPLAINTS WITHIN THE JURISDICITON OF THE CALIFORNIA INSURANCE COMMISSIONER
Any concerns regarding how an auto insurance claim is being handled should be submitted to the California Department of Insurance at:
- 1(800)927-HELP or 1(213)897-8921 California Department of Insurance
Consumer Service Division
300 South Spring Street
- The California Department of Insurance can also accept complaints over it's website at: http://www.insurance.ca.gov